3155 Scenic Rd.
Slinger, WI 53086
Used 2017 Heartland Resort 340FEGreat deal, GENTLY USED!
You will have no trouble enjoying time away from home in this Heartland Resort destination trailer 340FE. This unit features triple slide outs for added interior space, a front entertainment area, and private rear bedroom with king size bed to make all of your getaways enjoyable.
Step inside through the sliding glass patio doors. To the right enjoy a spacious open concept kitchen and living room with a front entertainment center. The slide to the right of the door features a dining table to serve your meals at, and a sofa with overhead storage. The slide out opposite provides even more seating with space for two lounge chairs, and a refrigerator and pantry.
The main kitchen space is straight ahead through the patio doors where you will find a counter with a double kitchen sink, range, overhead microwave oven, and overhead storage space also. The convenient kitchen island provides all of the additional prep space you might need, plus storage in the drawers beneath.
Continue beyond the kitchen to a side aisle bath featuring a tub/shower, toilet, and sink with medicine cabinet.
At the end of the hall you will find a private rear bedroom with its own outdoor entry. There is a full wall closet with sliding doors, a slide out king size bed with nightstands and storage, plus so much more!
|Length||41 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||8 ft|
|Hitch Weight||1986 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11024 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1454 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||111 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.