3155 Scenic Rd.
Slinger, WI 53086
New 2022 Heartland Trail Runner 30RBK2022 INVENTORY LIQUIDATION SALE!!!
Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer 30RBK highlights:
- Private Bunkhouse
- Front Private Bedroom
- Outside Shower
- Outside Kitchen
The whole family will have everything they need for a comfortable camping trip in this travel trailer! There is a rear private bunkhouse with a flip-up bunk above a dinette and an additional bunk bed. Enjoy your own privacy with the front private bedroom which has a queen bed with under-bed storage and wireless cell charging stations for one less thing to bring with you. Prepare your best home cooked meals either indoors with the three burner cooktop or head to the great outdoors to use the outside kitchen with a griddle. Everyone can gather together for meals at the U-shaped dinette then relax on the sofa.
Paradise awaits at the end of the trail with one of these Heartland Trail Runner travel trailers! Experience better wind and water deflection, added strength, and a reduction of tongue weight with the hybrid aluminum front profile that has an aerodynamic radius front cage. A cambered structural steel I-beam frame holds them together and a heated enclosed underbelly protects the units vitals. There is an industry leading mammoth storage space of 57 cu. ft. pass-through storage so you can bring all of your outdoor gear with you. Roller shades in the main living area, woven flooring in all slide rooms, master suites with CPAP storage, and upgraded pressed counters give you the at-home feel you desire. Come find the perfect model for you today!
SALE PRICE: $29,922
Interior Color: NA/MAGNOLIA
|Length||35 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||722 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6590 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2378 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||12V Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Light Strip|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.